Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sort-of an EOTD: Cat-Tastic!

Hello lovelies!

I apologize for my lack of posts, I've been away house-sitting for a friend of mine and I haven't had enough time to blog.

Today I had to paint my face to look like a cat(stop laughing), and so I figured I'd post about the eye makeup of the look. The color scheme of my cat face was simple; black, white and brown, so I did a very simple taupe-and-brown eye look with, of course, cat-style winged-out eyeliner.

But of course, being the unorganized girl that I am, I only took one close-up shot of the eye makeup, and the rest are cropped from full-face photos. So this is a "sort-of" EOTD. Heh. :)

Meow!



(I was peeking over a table for this picture, doing a "surprised-kitty" look, as my friend described it, so that's why my eye is open so wide. :P)

Products used:
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...