Sunday 12 August 2012

The Questions I get Asked Most

Hello lovelies!


I just replied to a question one of my lovely readers, Maya, sent me via email, and I started thinking of all of the questions I've been asked before. After debating with myself for a little while, I decided to compile some of the questions I get asked the most into one blog post.

Hopefully this will be helpful to some of you, but this is by no means a way of saying "stop emailing me!" Don't hesitate to Tweet, email, or comment with your questions. :)


Q. 1: Where can I buy Aerie Color/Aerie Botanicals?

So many people have asked me this question recently, and it's no wonder because pretty much everything Aerie makes has been amazing. The answer to this question is that as far as Shelly and I know, both Aerie Color and Aerie Botanicals have been discontinued. I would say you could still stop by your local Aerie store on the off-chance that they might still sell some of the items, or might still be clearing them out, but it's been a while since I last saw any Color/Botanicals stuff in the store. You could also try eBay, but the chances might be slim. I think all we can do now is pray that Aerie decided to bring them back!

Q. 2: What is a good water-proof mascara?

Shelly answered this question a while back, and she suggested either Aerie Vast Lash Mascara, which is now obviously discontinued, so she also suggested Ulta Brand Amped Lashes Mascara in the Water-proof formula. I agree with her, and I also really love the Rimmel Sexy Curves Water-proof mascara.

Q. 3: I have really dry skin, what is a good, non-drying foundation?

As a girl who also suffers from extremely dry skin, I'm sad to say I haven't found the perfect non-drying foundation yet, but the one I use currently that has been very nice is Covergirl Clean Makeup in the Sensitive Skin formula.

Q. 4: A recommendation for shampoo/conditioner for dry, hard-to-manage hair? 

Pantene Solutions for Medium-Thick hair! I can't recommend this brand enough. My hair was impossible to work with before I tried this shampoo and conditioner, but now that I've been using it for quite some time, my hair has drastically improved! I switch between the Dry-to-Moisturized formula and the Breakage-to-Strength formula.
Q. 5: What are your favorite makeup brushes?

I really love the E.L.F brushes. While they're not the number 1 best in the market, they are affordable and soft and work wonderfully! I especially love the eyeshadow brushes and total face brushes. 

Q. 6: What are some stores that sell shoes for big-footed ladies?

I love this question, especially since one of the ladies that asked this question phrased it exactly like that! I can sympathize with you, since I generally wear a size 11 in Women's(I know, I know) and it's hard to find stores that carry anything larger than a 10. Some stores that carry larger sizes are Torrid(they carry up to a  size 13!), Charlotte Russe(they recently started carrying 11's.), and I also have been able to find larger sizes in Target and Walmart.

Q. 7: What eyeshadow primer do you use?
This is going to sound crazy, but for the longest time I never used an eyeshadow primer, simply because I never really thought I needed one. A few months ago, I bought an eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay and it came with a mini-version of their classic Urban Decay Primer Potion, and now I love it! The full size is pretty pricey, so I think I'm going to look for a cheaper alternative. I also know that Shelly loves the UDPP in the Eden Formula.

xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...