Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wishful Thinking Thursday: Shoes and Smoothies Edition

Hello lovelies!

As you know, the reason Shelly and I have been really getting  behind on posts is because we're so busy. I really hate that my schedule has taken away from this blog, but I'm trying hard to keep posting whenever I can.

(In fact, I'm actually typing this on Wednesday morning, since tomorrow morning I will be going into work at a local animal shelter, so I will be very busy and very tired. :P)


(Click to enlarge)

1. Modern Combat Boot: I really, really love combat boots, the last pair I owned were my best friends until they fell apart! I do love this pair from Charlotte Russe, they don't look too beat-up or messy, and I love the laces.

2. Iron Fist Zombie Stomper Platform Heel: Honestly, I have NO idea what I would wear these shoes with, but I'm sure that if I had them, I could come up with something. I mean, how fun are these zombie heels? I'm not even that into the zombie trend, but these are just so... awesome!

3. Burnished Double-Buckle Boot: More boots! I like this style because of the simplicity in the design, and how easily you could dress these up or down with the right outfit.

4. Jamba Juice: I have been crrraaaaviiiing a Jamba Juice smoothie for such a long time! There is actually a store within walking distance from my house, but for some reason I just haven't made my way over there yet... I'm going to have to soon- there's a Mango-A-Go-Go calling my name!

What's on your wishlist this week?

xo, 

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...