It's time for another round of... Wishful Thinking Thursday! Here is this week's collage:
1. Little Brown Postal Purse from Lulu's- I really love messenger-style bags, and this one caught my eye the moment I saw it. I've actually been wanting it for a while now. It's also more affordable than most other
messenger bags I've seen.
2. Silver and Black Mustache Necklace from Torrid- I kind sorta have a thing for fake moustaches, especially the classic handlebar ones. This necklace only seemed appropriate for me.
3. Sinful Colors nail polish in Dream On- Bright fushia nail polish? Alrighty! I wanted to buy this when I was in Walgreens the other day, but they didn't have it in stock. Boo. :( But one day it shall be mine! (Image from Walgreens.com)
4. Merlin on DVD- I fell in LOVE with this show last month. I watched all three seasons in a little over a week. Really! Haha. :P (Image Credit)
5. Chelsea Crew Tuson Brown Heeled Work Boot from Lulu's- I know that these might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think they're really interesting, and they look more comfortable to walk in than any other pair of heels I own! (Sadly, they don't come in my size, so I'll have to search for an alternative.)
What have you been wanting lately?