Tuesday 7 August 2012

Nail Polish Haul

Hello lovelies!


Yesterday was a good day for nail polish at Walgreens, I went there to pick up a few things, and ended up with five bottles of the stuff. All Sinful Colors nail polishes are currently on sale for .99 cents, and then I stumbled on a sale display of Del-Sol nail polish, which are the color-changing ones, and they were 2/$3! I think they are usually 2/$11 or something close to that. Aaaand, Wet 'n Wild nail polishes are running on a special of only .69 cents a bottle(the same goes for the pencil eyeliners and lipsticks). So I ended up buying five bottles of nail polishes for a little over $6. Not bad!



As you can see, I didn't buy any Wet 'n Wild polishes, simply because I had picked all of these up before I got to the WnW ones and I didn't want to over-spend.


L-R: Del-Sol Rock Star and Island Fever


L-R: Sinful Colors Call You Later, Let Me Go, Frenzy


As you can probably also tell, 3 of the 5 polishes I got are glitters... I'm just in love with glittery polish. Haha. :P

'Tis all for now! Have you bought any nail polishes lately or taken advantage of the sales at Walgreens?

xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...