Sunday 29 July 2012

This or That Beauty Tag!

Hello lovelies!

A while back, Shelly did a makeup tag, and I really wanted to have a go at it myself, so I'm finally doing it! It's sort of a "this or that" tag, which I think are supah-fun. Heheh!

In the words of Peter Pan, "Here we goooooo!"


 MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - Blush.
lip gloss or lipstick - Oooh... that's a tough one... probably lipgloss.
eye liner or mascara - Mascara.
foundation or concealer - Foundation.
neutral or color eye shadow - BOTH! (Couldn't pick!)
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed, mostly.
brushes or sponges - Brushes.

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze - I don't have a preference.
Long or short - Can I pick medium?
Acrylic or natural - Natural.
Brights or darks - Darks.
Flower or no flower - No flower.

BODY:
perfume or body splash - Body splash.
lotion or body butter - Hmmm.... lotion, generally.
body wash or soap - Body wash all the way!
lush or other bath company  - I'm going with Shelly on this one and saying Bath and Body Works!

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants-- Jeans, mostly, but I looove sweatpants for just hanging around the house.
long sleeve of short-- Long.
dresses or skirts - Skirts.
stripes or plaid - Plaid.
flip flops or sandals - Sandals.
scarves or hats - Scarves.
studs or dangly earrings - Dangly.
necklaces or bracelets - Necklaces.
heels or flats - It really depends on where I'm going/what I'm doing!
cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding boots.
jacket or hoodie - Hrm... hoodies.
forever 21 or charlotte russe - Forever21, but Charlotte Russe for their shoes!
abercombie or HollisterNeither
saks 5th or Nordstrom - I don't really shop at either of those places.... bot Nordstrom, I guess.

HAIR:
curly or straight - Straight.
bun or ponytail - Ponytail.
bobby pins or butterfly clips - I use both, quite often.
hair spray or gel  - Spray.
long or short - Long.
light or dark - Personally, I prefer medium. 
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side-sweep.
up or down - Down.

RANDOM:
Rain or shine - Rain.
Summer or winter - Winter.
Fall or spring - Fall.
Chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate.
East coast or west coast - It... doesn't really matter to me? :P

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Enjoy it! 

xo,

Kieran

P.S. Shelly originally got this take from April Claire Makeup, you can find her blog at:   http://aprilclairemakeup.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...