Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Current Shoe Wishlist

Hello lovelies!

I was cleaning my closet today, and I just kind of stopped and looked at my shoes. I don't have very many pairs, but out of the ones I do have, they're all very different. My taste in shoes ranges from beat-up Chuck Taylors to 6-inch purple heels. I like that about myself, heheh!

So while I was trying to come up with some post ideas, I decided to do one related more to fashion than makeup, since I post about makeup quite often, and shoes seemed perfect!

So here is a list of some of the shoes I've been lusting after lately. :)


Iron Fist Sink Ship Pumps, Torrid



On Repeat Boot, Modcloth


Buckle-Up Combat Boots, Forever 21


Pink Dr. Martens, Dr. Martens


Oxford Flats, Torrid

Uber Covered Platform Pump, Charlotte Russe




Genie Faux-Suede Platform Bootie, Charlotte Russe

The Bow Down Flat, Modcloth


Bonus Merlin photo!




xo,

Kieran

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you have a diverse style, it makes it easier for you can fit into lots of situations and feel comfortable.

    I'm with you, I love those purple booties! I would also love to splurge on another pair of over the knee boots... but I don't think it's a good time since spring is coming soon.

    xoxo
    Lauren from ChickAdvisor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...