Friday 6 July 2012

Review: Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Blush

Hello lovelies!

A while ago I picked up a few items at CVS that were in their big beauty clearance sale, and I will be trying to review all of the items I bought, so first up is the Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Blush in Pink Glow.




Physcian's Formula Mineral Wear Blush in Pink Glow
Retail: 11.99, drugstores. 

(I just wanted to quickly apologize that I don't have the best pictures for this review- I was in such a rush today that I just snapped a few and carried on.)

As you can see, there's a little 75% off sticker on the corner on the packaging, which meant I only had to pay about $3 for this blush. Yay for CVS beauty clearance sale! 

I've always had a hard time finding a good blush for my skin-tone. I'm suuuper pale, and so I usually use a light cream blush because I feel like they are a bit more sheer than powder blushes, and therefore easier for me to control. However, once in a while I'll pick up a powder blush in hopes that I can make it work for me. 

Sorry for the little smudge on the left side of the blush, when I opened the compact my thumb brushed against the surface.




I've never used a "two-tone" blush before, but now that I have... I think I'm in love. Haha! Seriously! Pink Glow is the perfect shade for my pale skin. It's a gentle peachy-pink that makes my cheeks look soft, with a slightly glowing look.


Swatch of Pink Glow on my skin.



This blush is pretty pigmented, so I use a really soft brush(this one, to be exact) and a light hand to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. I'm seriously glad that I finally found a powder blush that doesn't look crazy on me! The blush comes in a nice compact that feels pretty sturdy, and has a separate "level" that holds the brush and a nicely sized mirror. Have a look!



The retail price is about $12, and for that price I do wish that it came with a little more product, but since I don't wear blush every day, I think this should last me a pretty decent amount of time. 

If you see this blush on clearance and CVS, definitely pick one up!

xo,

Kieran

(P.S. You can read TONS more about the CVS clearance sale over at Nouveau Cheap! Check it out!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...