Sunday 8 July 2012

Review: L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup

Hello Lovelies!

I don't think I've reviewed a foundation before, so today is a first for me! I'm reviewing the L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup for you today. :)


L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in C1 Alabaster
Retail: Varies, but average about $9. 




One of the things I like most about the True Match line of makeup is that all of the shades come in warm, cool, and neutral undertones, which makes finding your right shade even easier. Plus, they carry a wide variety of shades. They have some pretty pale foundations, which is good news for me(I'm also known as Casper the Ghost), and they have some very dark foundations as well.

I believe the only other L'Oreal foundation I used was the True Match Roller foundation, so I didn't really have much experience with L'Oreal liquid foundations. The main brands of foundation I've used in the past have been CoverGirl and Maybelline. But I was pretty excited to try this out, as I've heard lots of good things about this foundation.




They're not lying when they say "super blendable!" This foundation blended really easily for me and didn't cake up anywhere on my skin; I only had a bit of trouble over a few rough spots of skin, but I was able to work it out in the end.

I have really sensitive skin, and this foundation hasn't irritated it or made me break out, and it does a really good job of covering up any redness and unevenness.

I always set my foundation with powder, but for the sake of this review I skipped the powder one morning to see how long this foundation would last on its own, and had good results. It lasted for the better part of the day and only needed a few touch-ups around my nose and forehead.

Really, my biggest complaint is that I wish there were more product in the bottle, but what can ya do?

Will I continue to purchase this? Probably. I'm happy with it so far, and if I don't find something else that I completely fall in love with, I will keep using this foundation with no problem. :)

xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...