Friday 13 July 2012

Etsy Finds!

Hello lovelies!

I absolutely ADORE Etsy. If you aren't familiar with it, it is a website where people can buy and sell all kinds of handmade/vintage items. From clothing, to soap, to toys, and everything in between. I've purchased a few items from different Etsy sellers in the past, and I love it!

I usually end up "window" shopping on Etsy, and so I thought it would be cute to create a list of some of the beauty/makeup/fashion/etc. items that have caught my eye. :)



Key Necklace
Roia o'Brien


Shiro Cosmetics


Bali Vegan Lipstick
Just Pure Minerals



Two Little Doves


Flourish Bath & Body


JadoreNoir Cosmetics


Candace's Closet


Flourish Bath & Body


Scaredy Cat Cosmetics

aSoftBlackStar

Red Doll

So tell me, do you shop or sell on Etsy? What's your favorite shop? 

xo,

Kieran


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...