Monday 25 October 2010

Questions...


So I know Kieran already did this and all, but I thought it would be fun to do it too, as a sort of personality comparison! Anyway...


“X” Marks the Spot:




[X] I do wear make up

[] I have cried at a movie theater.

[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.

[] I get jealous

[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.

[X] I love to laugh.

[] I like death metal.

[] I like rap.

[x] I like country

[X] I carry a purse.

[X] I’d be lost without my computer.

[] I own a Spice Girls CD.

[] I own a Britney Spears CD.

[X] I own a boy band CD.

[] I get bored watching football.

[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.

[X] Guys are confusing.
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence

[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.



17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Black.



18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Either.



19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: No.


20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes.


21. Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes, but also not because of having someone break up with me.

22. What size shoe do you wear?: Six and a half


23. Do you like your life?: Yes :)


24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: No.


25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?:  Yes!

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Boys.


27. Do you wear extensions? Used to.



28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : Yes!


29. What are your biggest fears?: Well I already have experienced my worst fear, because my worst fear was that when I turned eleven Hogwarts would forget to send me a letter, and guess what, they did :(


30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: No.


31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: No.


32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: It depends...

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Yes.


34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: Occasionally, but not for being a movie star or something, but for being a scholar.


35. Are you currently missing someone? Yes.




***This guy or that guy?***



Punk/Goth or Gangster?: By ganster do you me Guido, because if so I am going to have to go with the punk/goth thing if any...


Preppy or Cowboy?: Either.


Face or Body?: Both :)


Sweet or Sexy?: Sexy.


Armani or Abercrombie?: Abercrombie (zombie. sorry I could not resist)


City-slicker or Rural Guy?: Either.


Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I like Green.

Contacts or Glasses?: Either.




***Your pick...***



36. Eyeliner or Mascara?:  I have to choose?! Umm.... Mascara?


37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: They are both kind of cheesy,but I guess Dooney and Bourke?


38. Heels or flats?: Either.


39. Skirts or pants?: Either.


40. Socks or leggings?: Socks!


41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Sweatshirt.

42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: Sneakers.


43. Straight or curly hair?:Depends on the cut.

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: NOT HOOPS!


45. White or black?: For clothing? Black!


46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath and Body Works, but I really prefer Aerie.


47. Smoothies or lattes?: Lattes.


48. Diet or regular sodas?: Regular.



49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange.



50. Pearls or diamonds?:  Diamonds.


51. Vintage or boho?: Both.


52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: When I was little and everyone loved them I was quite partial to Mary-Kate.


53. Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary, she is not as messed up and I have to consider "Lizzy Maguire".


54. Ipod or cell phone? ipod


55. Friends or family?: Family.


56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: Lipstick, lately lipgloss has been feeling really sticky or oily.


57. Manicure or pedicure?: Both.


58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: You make me choose? Evil....Evil....Making me choose...


59. Love or peace?: Either.


60. Sunglasses or purses?: Purse.


***In a guy…***



Funny or Serious?: Serious.


Romantic or Daredevil?: Daredevil.


Cute or Hot?: Hot.


Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Dark.


Long Hair or Short Hair?: Short.


Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Straight,or curly.


Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Singer.


Basketball Player or Football Player?:  Why is Baseball not on here?


Jock or Rebel?: Either.


Smoker or Non-smoker?: I don't care.


Druggie or Clean?: Clean!


Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: I do not like either, so it is hard for me to say. I think sports cars are pointless, and motorcycles cheesy.


Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: Not beard-y or mustache-y, but a little scruffy.


Younger or Older?: Older, by a lot.


Player or Loyal?: I don't care.




Have fun comparing!




XOXO,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...