Friday 29 October 2010

Rue La La! (And an exclusive invitation for Lace Escapade readers!)

Hello!

Have you heard of Rue La La?

Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time. Our focus is a well-edited collection of sought-after offerings from the best brand names in the world - combined with helpful service.
Rue La La offers lots of designer boutiques with various items on sale for amazing prices! I found a gorgeous pair of boots marked down from $200 to $50! Um, wow?!

There are many different boutiques, ranging from clothing, to shoes, to kitchen supplies and bedroom decor! I really love it.

Shipping is a little pricey at 9.95, but I think it's well worth it considering how much of a deal you're getting on some of those items.


Membership is completely free, but it's by invitation only, soooo.....

I'm happy to offer an exclusive invitation to Lace Escapades readers! To sign up, paste the following into your browser bar or click it as a link:


http://www.ruelala.com/invite/laceescapades


Enjoy! (I know I do!)

xo,

Kieran


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Rue La La in any way. I just really enjoy the website and wanted to offer our readers this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...