Tuesday 19 October 2010

I'm back!

So I am a dork and I feel bad about it. I am a dork because I have not posted in I don't know how long, I have left all of the blogging duties to Kieran and that makes me a pants person. My post is a list:

Top 5 shoes I am coveting now
#1 Pierre Dumas Cherry - 1 




Black Suede $49.50 @ Piperlime.gap.com




#2 Riot by Rampage Bootise Ankle Boot

                                                           


    $34.99 @ Drjays.com
#3 Rocket Dog Globetrot fur lined clog

#4 Ribbon Trim sueded cutout pumps 


#5 Jessica Simpson Women's Dany Platforms 








Thank you for reading! Comment and tell me what shoes (clothes, makeup, accessories, anything)  you have been coveting lately :)

XOXO,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...