Sunday 12 September 2010

Style Collage- Preppy (New Feature!)

Hellooooo! Kieran here with a new feature that I'm going to try out for a while!

Drum roll please....

Style Collages!

Essentially what these will be are collages of outfits that fit into a certain style. I will include one plus-size outfit and one non-plus outfit, to have a little more variety than just one(and I myself am plus-size, so I think it would be weird to not include it!).

I really hope that you like this feature, because I had a lot of fun making these collages! So, the first one will be in the style of preppy! When I think of preppy, things like bows, girly, pink, soft edges, pearls and skirts come to mind. So without further adieu, here it is!

(Click to enlarge picture)
On the left, plus size. On the right, non-plus.

Aaaaanndd, here is a list of where the items you see on the collage come from!


Plus:


Shirt: Faith21

Skirt: Torrid

Bracelet: Torrid

Necklace: Modcloth

Shoes: Forever21

Ring: Forever21



Non-plus:

Shirt: Modcloth

Shorts: Forever21

Tights: Modcloth

Clutch: Forever21

Earrings: Modcloth
 
Shoes: Target
 
 
What do you think? Would you like to see more of these collages? Did you make your own Style Collage? Can you think of a better name than Style Collage? xD

Peace and xo's,
 
 
Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...