Thursday 2 September 2010

Galactic Realm

Hello lovelies!

Lately I've been playing around with a fun eyeshadow quad from Wet n Wild; the i-Sparkle eyeshadow in Galactic Realm.
(Photo from wnwbeauty.com)



Okay, so aside from the fact that this quad is ADORABLE(hello cute flower design!), the shadows are really nice, too. You get four colors: A royal purple, medium-gray, rich black, and shimmery white. The white shadow can be a bit chalky, but it's totally workable. I'm not going to go into too much detail here, since this isn't my "official" review.

Today I used Galatic Realm for a photo-of-the-day, so here are my pictures!

                                  
                                  
                                      


Products used:

All four Galactic Realm shades
Orglamix Acai
Orglamix Bordeaux
A cream-colored Revlon shadow that I can't remember the name of. X_X
E.L.F black eyeliner
Maybelline Volum' Express mascara

I don't usually wear a lot of dark eyeshadow, but I really wanted to try a darker look. Hope you enjoyed!

Peace!

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...