Sunday 12 September 2010

Look of the Day: Bright Pink Eyeliner

Two posts in one day? Holy moly, I'm getting better at this! ;D

I've been playing around with the idea of bright pink eyeliner for a while, but it's always kind of scared me, since it seems like it would be too easy to make it look like you have some kind of eye irritation! Yikes! I finally found  a look that seems to work for me- it's SUPER simple, but I always get lots of compliments when I wear it.

(Sorry for the slightly running liner at the outer corner of my eyes- they're always really watery! Any suggestions for a good, waterproof black eyeliner?)


Products used:
Orglamix Geranium(used wet as top liner)
Wet n Wild Galactic Realm i-Sparkle(used the black shade wet as bottom liner)
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express mascara


Like I said, this is SUPER simple, easy to do, and it takes very little time to apply. I think it would be really fun to try this with other bright shades, like electric blue or neon green. Thoughts?

Peace!
Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...