Wednesday 22 September 2010

Style Collage: Boho

Hello lovelies,

I really wanted to get this post up on Sunday, but the time got away from me. It tends to do that sometimes. BUT, here I am with my second style collage for you in the theme of.... *drumroll* Boho!

A little while ago on Twitter I asked if readers would like to see the next style collage be Glam or Edgy, and one of my darling followers suggested Boho, and I thought it would be fun!
(To whoever suggested Boho, I'm so sorry I can't find your name! I've been having trouble seeing my @ replies on Twitter lately! But thank you so much!)


Left: Plus-sized. Right: Non-plus
(Click to enlarge picture.)



Plus-size items:
Dress: Faith21
Shoes: ModCloth
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Rue21


Non-plus items:
Dress: Forever21
Boots: Forever21
Necklace: Target
Tights: Modcloth


Alrighty, I hope you liiiiked it! I'm now off to do something exciting like take a shower or clean my house. Whoo!

Peace,

Kieran


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...