Wednesday 1 December 2010

My Favorite Winter Sweaters, Cardigans, and Coats.

Hello lovelies!

Happy December! I honestly can't believe that it's here already! Here in Arizona, the cold weather only began towards the end of November, and some days now are still pretty warm! However, it is definitely getting colder as the days go on, and I finally get to wear my winter clothing! Boots, scarves, coats, tights! Ahh, layering. How I love thee. Let me count the ways! Well, actually, I'd rather just give you a list of some of my favorite winter sweaters, cardigans, and coats!


Wrap Up Cardigan, $27.80: Forever21

Black Wool Military Jacket, $98: Torrid
Sequined Cowl Neck Sweater, $29.50: Charlotte Russe

Against the Storm Coat, $99: Modcloth

Kimono Necklace Sweater, $24.99, JCPenny
Marbeled Cowl Neck Sweater, $19.80, Forever21

Argyle All The While Sweater(back view picture), $54.99, Modcloth.
(This one reminds me of Spencer Reid, so I love it all the more.)

Ivory Long Sleeve Sweater, $44: Torrid



What are some of your favorite winter pieces? Let me know!

xo,

Kieran






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...