Sunday 28 November 2010

The all American


I got  to thinking about it and I really enjoy reading and looking at the looks Kieran puts up. It looked like fun so I decided to give it a go. This is what I came up with when I was thinking about how much fashion varies country to country. I am hoping that this will be a first in a couple of posts about the fashions of other country's and their comparisons to the American "norm".
In my opinion the style of the average American girl is laid back, casual, but very classic. Most American girls have a way to their look that says "I just threw this on", but at the same time they still look amazing (I really do wish I could figure out how they do that, as I, an American girl take forever figuring out what to wear). I used mostly brands that I love wearing so making this collage was quite fun :) Note that is is not me stereotyping anyone, this is just what I see the most of in my area. The ones on the right are plus sized.

The all American
The all American 


Left side:
Shirt:
Women's AE Graphic Raglan T - American Eagle Outfitters $25 
Pants:
The Erin Skinny Destroyed $78
Purse:
Leather Piped Detail Satchel $100
Ring:
Betsey Johnson Betsey The Vampire Slayer Lips Ring  $35
Shoes:
Converse | converse chuck taylor  $94


Right Side:
Shirt:
Plus Sizes Signature Sportive Cotton Knit Collection:Wide-Neck Henley
Sweater:
- Women's Plus Shawl Collar Sweater Coat $20
Pants:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...