Thursday 7 October 2010

My Wishlist!

Hi! Guess who? Kieran! Haha, how is everyone doing today?

I've been drooling over some products lately, and I thought I would post a little wish-list just for fun, y'know?

I'll try to keep it short! ;)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils








Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara




Thierry Mugler Alien perfume




Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in James (*giggle*)



 Zoya Edyta

Zoya Midori





Orlgamix Solar Delices collection


 

What do you think? Let me know what YOU'VE been wanting lately in the comments!

xo,

Kieran


2 comments:

  1. Hey great products...Hope you get them soon!!
    Love the eye makeup!!
    And yeah I'm following you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rakhshanda- Oh yeah, Orglamix is great! Have you tried them before?

    I've been really thinking about buying the Pocket Rocket lipgloss. I looked at it in Sephora the other day and I really like the smell and color.... and the cute guy in his underwear... ;) What can I say? And thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...