Monday 11 October 2010

Hard Candy Hot Smudge?

Hello lovelies,


So I've been lusting after a makeup product lately(what else is new?), and it's the Hard Candy Hot Smudge cream eyeliner. I've read nothing but rave reviews for this product, and I LOVE me a good cream eyeliner. If you don't know, Hard Candy is a makeup brand exclusive to Wal-Mart, and they have a nice variety of different makeup products with AWESOME packaging. I have bought several Hard Candy items, some of my favorites being the Kaleyedescope baked eyeshadow duo, Painted Lady Lipstick, and the Split Personality eyeliner.

I've looked in a few different Wal-Marts(ugh) and haven't found the Hot Smudge anywhere,  and yet I see different bloggers doing reviews on it having JUST bought it, and it IS listed on Hard Candy's website... so it can't be discontinued yet? I dunno. I'm going to keep looking for it, and if I can't... well... boo-hoo. :(

So I guess me question is...

Have you seen Hot Smudge anywhere? Do you own it? Let me know!


xo,


Kieran

(P.S, I wanted to remind you that when we hit 50 followers, we'll be having a special giveaway here on Lace Escapades! So if you wanted to be awesome and spread the word around, I would love you. And if you don't, I still love you anyway. =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...