Tuesday 17 August 2010

TAG: What I'm Using Now(Kieran)

Hello lovelies!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've been super busy lately, and I'm guessing Shelly has, too. But now I'm back with a quick tag- What I'm using now!
After seeing this tag on various beauty blogs, I decided to fill it out!



Shampoo: Pantene Solutions Dry-To-Moisturized shampoo for medium-thick hair.



Conditioner: Pantene Solutions Dry-To-Moisturized conditioner for medium-thick hair.



Styling products: I don't use many styling products, but right now I'm loving the Pantene Beautiful Lengths replenishing mask.


Shower Gel: Tone Detox White Clay and Pink Jasmine body wash.



Body moisturizer: Neutrogena Intense Moisture Wrap.



Deodorant: Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth in Nature Fresh.



Fake Tan: None. I'm a ghost and I love it. xP



Cleanser: Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser. (Read my review here!)



Toner: None.



Exfoliator: PINK Sugar Scrub in Citrus & Mint:, and sometimes I make my own with white sugar and whatever cleanser or body wash I use at the time, and a few drops of lavender essential oil.



Primer: None.



Foundation brush: I prefer to use my fingers to apply foundation, but on occasion I might use the foundation brush from E.L.F.



Concealer: Neutrogena SkinClearing blemish concealer in "Buff."



Powder: Physician's Formula Organic Wear Loose Powder in "Creamy Natural."
.


Blush: I don't really wear much blush, but when I do, I use N.Y.C Blendable Creme Stick in "Big Apple Blush."



Bronzer: None.



Highlighter: None.



Eyeshadow base: I tend to use just a bit of foundation or concealer for this.



Eyeshadows: I use A LOT of eyeshadows, but my favorites are from Orglamix. Two particular colors that I've been blending together are Geranium and Ambre, they mix to create a gorgeous tropical color that is so fun and pretty!



Eyeliner: I have so many eyeliners that I use, that I don't think I can list any particular one.



Curler: E.L.F Eyelash Curler(I LOVE this!).



Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express mascara.



Lipstick: I don't wear much lipstick. In fact, I don't even own very many! I suppose the one I use the most is Ulta's lipstick in "Pink."



Lipgloss: Aerie Color Superfruit Vitamin lipgloss in "Pout." (Read my review here!)



Nail Colour: Zoya "Shivon."


That's it! I'd love to hear your answers to these questions; so either consider yourself tagged, or post your answers in a comment!

Peace and xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...