Saturday 30 June 2012

Great Celebrity Makeup

Hello lovelies!

Okay, okay, before we get started with this post, I just wanted to point out that I rarely pay attention to celebrities, and I don't worship them or think I need to. However, sometimes I see some celebrities that have such beautiful makeup, that I just felt like it would be interesting to compile some of them.

Of course most of them will look amazing, because they have professional makeup artists, but still- gorgeous!

(Please note, I claim no ownership over these photos.)


Source
Jennifer Hudson
Gah, this woman is stunning! I normally don't like super-silver eyeshadow, but I think it looks beautiful with her skin tone, and the lipgloss she's wearing here is subtle and isn't too bold, to keep the focus on her smoky eyes.


Source
Hayley Williams
If you're going to do big lashes, do it like Hayley. She, like everyone, has had her fair share of makeup mistakes, but man, the girl can really pull it together. With such a vibrant hair color, I think sticking to basic, simple makeup is a good idea. She's got either dark brown eyeshadow or eyeliner, a shimmery cream shade on the inner corners and lower lashline, and plush, dark eyelashes.  Beautiful!

Source
Katy Perry 
 This look is a classic for Katy. Perfectly winged-out liner, a bold lip color, and perfect brows. (And I love the little bow in her hair!)

Source
Natalie Portman
She has such a variety of different makeup styles, from super dark eyeshadow to crazy bright lips or blush, to this beautiful neutral makeup. Smudged light brown eyeshadow, highlighted cheeks, and either bare lips or a nude-colored lipstick. 


Source
Tina Fey
Along with being talented and hilarious, Tina Fey is so beautiful! I love her makeup style, which is always classic and simple and is never overdone. 


And now, it seems only fitting to list one... not so great celebrity makeup style.


Source

Taylor Momsen
Where did your eyes go, darlin'? The raccoon-eye thing is never a good look.



That's all for now!

xo,

Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...