Saturday 1 January 2011

That's Just Wrong Wednesdays

I apologize about this being late, I am currently in the process of redecorating my bedroom. So for this weeks "That's Just Wrong" I was going to do some street scouting, but as I said I have been extremely busy, so I guess that has been postponed. As such these are all internet catastrophes.


This first one is actually from peopleofwalmart.com, but I could not find the actual picture on the site so I linked the source to a blog post I found.

source
Just a few words. Buy. Bigger. Shorts.

Source
Who knows how many times this woman's hair alone has made these type of lists. Maybe she would get the hint; you're only supposed to use one bump-it not ten. I'm sorry Ms. Winehouse your novelty has worn thin.


source

Look at this lady's pants. 'Nuff said.


XOXO,

Shelly

P.S. If I can't brag on my blog, where can I brag? I have had a pretty good week. My father won a 2010 Smart Fortwo Passion Coupe from IKEA, which he is giving to me because he already has a truck. The whole reason I was there was to get things to redecorate my room. I was VERY excited, I get to set up the appointment to get it on Monday. So how has your week been?? 



2 comments:

  1. I'm lame, but is that a car!!!????

    I hope you do That Is Wrong Wednesdays as a regular. For some reason I love these things. I'll have to forward you some of my own personal photos I have taken of such things. Sometimes I call them 'What's the Point?' lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "What's the Point?", haha. Yes, it's a car. I'm amazingly excited, and decided I needed to tell everyone, I possibly could... lol. You are most definitely not lame, when I was telling everyone, most of them were like "Congrats on winning something, but could you please tell me what 'Fortwo' means?". I really do hope to do "That is Just Wrong Wednesdays", in the future, they might not always be on Wednesdays, but I shall try... There will be one a week though, for sure. :)
    XOXO,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...