Friday 16 October 2009

E.L.F Hits The Stores!

Hi! Kieran again. =P


Currently I'm munching on some toaster waffles, my hair is a complete mess, I'm in my purple pajama pants and it's 7:00 AM on Friday. Sounds normal, right?
Well, not technically. I, sadly, am never a happy girl before 9:00 AM. However, earlier while I was browsing through Twitter updates and wiping syrup off of my chin, I noticed a Tweet that made me particularly happy.

Click here to read the Tweet!
That's right, E.L.F cosmetics will soon be available for purchase in Target stores! Can you say YAY? I know I can! If you're not familiar with E.L.F, they are an online-based makeup company with MANY products that start at only $1. In fact, they have an entire collection, plus tools, nail polishes, makeup removers and more that are only $1. They also have a studio and mineral line. Those prices start at $3 and $5, respectively. I LOVE this makeup and I'm stoked that it will be in Target soon so I don't have to wait for it to arrive after I order it online! Eeek! Can't wait!
I'd love to do a review of E.l.F sometime for you, but right now I need some coffee or something.


Peace!

-Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...